Monday, October 13, 2008

BOO!





So the other day I am sitting in the family room feeding the baby and reading a book. Angelina comes walking in the room all hunched over. She calls this her old lady walk after her great-grandma. She says,
"Mom, are you looking at me?"
"Yes I am Angelina."
All of a sudden she jumps up with her hands in the air and yells "RRRAAAA!!!! I AM HERE TO SPOOK YOU!!" Good thing I was sitting down or I might of dropped the baby. She was covered head to toe in baby powder. Whatever possessed her to rub baby powder all over herself I do not know. It was even funnier when later I went into my bathroom and slipped in baby powder that was ALL over the floor.

2 comments:

Suebee said...

Truly LOL!!

Unknown said...

How funny! That looks like an automatic Halloween costume to me...