Thursday, November 13, 2008

Already behind...

So I am already behind and haven't even been at this blog thing for very long. I could list all of the good excuses I have beginning with the fact that since we live in the boonies and have dial up it is hard to blog at home. Ken promises that we will get satellite Internet soon. So at the moment since I am laid up in the hospital I am going to use their wi-fi and try to get caught up! Oh yea, Tuesday I had the mother of all migraines. No kidding, after 18 years of migraines this was the worst one ever. After calling the Doctor he decided it was time to be admitted to the hospital, have tests and get me on an IV migraine treatment. Well, 3 days later they still don't know what is wrong and maybe they will let me go home tomorrow. I have to be migraine/headache free first. Who knows how long it has been since that has happened!! Then I get to go home and start more new drugs to see if they will help. Susan-I still think the benign brain tumor would have been the way to go!! I am missing my kids something awful, especially the baby. But they are in good hands. Daddy has been great even though work and school are crazy for him right now. Times like these I am extremely grateful that we live near my parents and that we have some really great friends who love my kids like their own. So here we go, catching up.....

No comments: