Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Halloween!!


















For Halloween the kids decided they wanted to be characters from Star Wars the Clone Wars. Ryan was Captian Rex, Audrey was Ahsoka and Angelina was going to be Padme'. As we were getting ready for our Ward's Halloween partry I was putting on Angelina's costume. Well it came up really high on her neck. All of a sudden she is screaming, "Help me!! I am dying!! ALCK!!! It is choking me to death!!
I can't breath!!!! Get if off! It is killing me!!! So we made a last minute run to Target and came up with Supergirl. Everytime some one would say "It's Supergirl!" She would say "NO! It's Angelina!" Nickloas wore a skeleton t-shirt that glowed in the dark. Angelina said it was so we wouldn't lose him trick or treating.










Nickloas' first Halloween. All bundled up to get some candy.













No comments: